Sunday, November 7, 2010

Green Market, in West Palm Beach

Have you ever seen skies so blue...not a cloud in sight, crisp, clean well manicured grass, the Intracoastal water so blue too. Well, this is the famous Flagler drive route that leads to downtown and the Saturday morning Green Market...so much fun!...Photo taken by me, from the car, (driver's side, of course.)
You can see we went to the best stands, First, the smoothie stand (daughter in the green sweater, and granddaughter all bundled up in a hoodie, at 65 degrees?)...so this is a cool temperature...later temperature went up into the 70's, about 74 degrees. Oh so perfect weather. Next stop at the Cuban stand...had to put my smoothie down to snap some photos quick! I had the yummy beef empenada on the right.
A Jerry Seinfeld new film casting, here in W.Palm Beach
...a couple sitting here, trying out for the casting.
A local entertainer singing "Simon & Garfunkel" songs. Notice something odd?... he's performing his songs under the Children's Activities stand?...What's with the little kid grabbing his pants?...huh, just noticed it. "weird"!



 OK, so much for "Show and Tell"...just another Saturday morning at the West Palm Beach Green Market, which is feautured every Saturday morning, all year long, except in extreme cold, or extrem hot weather (I think.)
Now, I'm dying to hear from bloggers, about the 2nd. Annual Foodbuzz Blogger Festival, in San Francisco!
That will be exciting news, and photos...lots of stories...can't wait!









14 comments:

Citromhab said...

Blue sky, blue water.. you're living in a really wonderful town! And what about the weather in this season? I think it can be warm, can't it?

Debbie B. said...

So beautiful!! The sky is so crisp!

Priya said...

Fabulous clicks..

Mari said...

Fantastic pictures! The food looks great!!
Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Pegasuslegend said...

I'll tell you I am freezing here in Melbourne think I need to drive 2 hours South to soak up that beautiful sun in West Palm, wow your close by! Gorgeous pictures nice job ....and thanks for the kind comments... Claudia

Lizzy said...

Such a fun and delicious outing!

Elisabeth said...

Thank you, Citromhab/Erzsi, Debbie, Priya Mari, Claudia, and Lizzy for your kind comments.
I had such a nice time at the Green market, the weather was absolutely gorgeous...I have not seen so many doggies, and babies in strollers.(no photos of them)
Claudia-Today, on Sunday, I am just staying indoors with heat on. So dreary outside, windy, cloudy, and damp. You are literally 5 hrs. from me!

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Oh what a delighfl day!!
So makes me wish i was there too!

Kimberly Peterson said...

Oh what a lovely market - and yes indeed the weather looks beautiful and just looks like a great day out!

Cake Duchess said...

That was a gorgeous day! That food was really good:)

Monet said...

Thank you for sharing such a picture perfect day! I'm jealous of that weather (although it is pretty nice in Austin right now). I adore visiting markets on the weekend. Again...thanks for sharing my friend, and I hope your week is full of love!

aipi said...

Enjoyed those beautiful clicks..

US Masala

Emma said...

I absolutely adore markets!! And what a gorgeous day - your town looks so clean and pretty :)

Kim Kelly said...

Amazing pics from this post! I would love to visit!